xkcd and what if viewer for me and all xkcd lovers
xkcd is yet another xkcd comics and what if articles viewer, while I’m refining it to become the best one, an easy and lite app with best in-app browsing experience.
This app has so far:
- the best support to all those large xkcd comics. e.g. No. 657, 1040, and the toughest No. 980.
- the best experience to read what if articles on mobile screen.
- the most fantastic list to browse xkcd archive.
- the quickest and most convenience way to check Explainxkcd, just hold and tap.
- the adorable favorite and thumb-up feature to your beloved comics and artcles.
NonFreeDep: The application depends on a non-free application (e.g. Google Maps) - i.e. it requires it to be installed on the device, but does not include it.
NonFreeNet: This application promotes or entirely depends a non-Free network service.
Tracking: The application tracks and reports your activity to somewhere – usually either without your consent, or by default (i.e. you’d have to actively disable it). It’s commonly used for when developers obtain crash logs without the user’s consent, or when an app is useless without some kind of authentication.
|Google Play:||Check if it's there|