Tiddloid is an app to work with locally stored TiddlyWikis. Once have some ideas, you can immediately write them down and save it in a tiddler, and sync the Wiki to your other devices so that you can access these ideas anywhere.
See tiddlywiki.com for more details of TiddlyWiki.
- Create new Wikis with latest template
- Import existing Wikis from file providers, supporting local and cloud.
- TiddlyWiki detection
- Saving TiddlyWikis to the source file by clicking the Save button
- Browse on the Internet and fork Wiki sites interested (Supports TW5 only)
- Backup system that compatible with TiddlyDesktop, the desktop TiddlyWiki saver
- Creating shortcuts to existing wiki on desktop
|Google Play:||Check if it's there|