Helps you check Project Treble, A/B and Architecture for GSI installation
|Google Play:||Check if it's there|
This applications allows you to check the Treble GSI requirements and determine the correct GSI type for your device.
- Check Treble support status
- Check Treble/VNDK version
- Check system architecture
- Check A-Only or A/B status
- Check for binder64
- Check for System-as-Root
- Does not require root access
- Supports dark theme and MD2 :D
You can download GSIs from all over the internet. Check the XDA Forums (not affiliated) for some easy tutorials.
NonFreeDep: The application depends on a non-free application (e.g. Google Maps) - i.e. it requires it to be installed on the device, but does not include it.
NonFreeNet: This application promotes or entirely depends a non-Free network service.