TagSpaces – Your versatile file organizer
organize, tag and browse your files, photos and documents
TagSpaces lets you organize, tag and browse your files, photos and documents on many platforms. It is great for
- Browsing, tagging, viewing and editing of your local files directly in the app without the need of external applications
- Creating and managing notes and web snippets (like in Evernote® but completely offline)
- Creating your personal wiki system
- File and folder management: TagSpaces provides a convenient user interface for browsing, viewing and man files and folders.
- File tagging: The application supports two ways for tagging files. The default one embeds the tags directly in the name of the file, the other one uses a so called sidecar files for persisting the tags.
- Searching: The search functionality supports fussy functionality and can filter your locations for files and folders containing one or more tags.
- Browser for local content: TagSpaces can be used just as browser for your local photos or navigation thought your local ebook library.
- Media player: It supports playing for common audio and video files types and has integrated basic media player functionalities.
- No-Cloud: TagSpaces is running completely offline and serverless on your laptop, desktop or tablet and does not require an internet connection and any kind of online registration or service provider.
- Note Taking: you can create and edit notes in plain text, markdown and html file formats.
- To-Do Management: with the help of the build in HTML editor you are able to create simple todo lists in every HTML file.
- Cross-platform: TagSpaces runs on Windows, Linux, Mac and Android.
- Web Clipper: for saving web pages and screenshots from your browsers is also available as extension for Firefox and Chrome.
|Google Play:||Check if it's there|