organize, tag and browse your files, photos and documents
TagSpaces lets you organize, tag and browse your files, photos and documents on many platforms. It is great for
- Browsing, tagging, viewing and editing of your local files directly in the app without the need of external applications
- Creating and managing notes and web snippets (like in Evernote® but completely offline)
- Creating your personal wiki system
- File and folder management: TagSpaces provides a convenient user interface for browsing, viewing and man files and folders.
- File tagging: The application supports two ways for tagging files. The default one embeds the tags directly in the name of the file, the other one uses a so called sidecar files for persisting the tags.
- Searching: The search functionality supports fussy functionality and can filter your locations for files and folders containing one or more tags.
- Browser for local content: TagSpaces can be used just as browser for your local photos or navigation thought your local ebook library.
- Media player: It supports playing for common audio and video files types and has integrated basic media player functionalities.
- No-Cloud: TagSpaces is running completely offline and serverless on your laptop, desktop or tablet and does not require an internet connection and any kind of online registration or service provider.
- Note Taking: you can create and edit notes in plain text, markdown and html file formats.
- To-Do Management: with the help of the build in HTML editor you are able to create simple todo lists in every HTML file.
- Cross-platform: TagSpaces runs on Windows, Linux, Mac and Android.
- Web Clipper: for saving web pages and screenshots from your browsers is also available as extension for Firefox and Chrome.
|Google Play:||Check if it's there|