UsbGps4Droid provides location updates to Android which allows devices without an internal GPS to still use applications which require GPS.
UsbGps4Droid is designed to work with any SiRF USB GPS device, however it has been tested as working with GlobalSat BU-353-S4 and a device based on the UBLOX LEA-M8P chip.
- Android 6.0+ Permission handling
- Ability to pick which USB device is the GPS
- Automatic start on reboot
- User interface with readings from the USB GPS and a log showing NMEA data coming from the GPS
- Ability to sync android device time with GPS time (Requires root)
- Support for any SiRF USB GPS device
|Google Play:||Check if it's there|