3D Model Viewer
The main purpose of this app is to show how to draw in android using the OpenGL 2.0 by sharing the source code. So please, don’t expect this application to be much richer or nicer than the ones already published in the app store, but at least it’s unique in the sense it’s opened to anyone who wants to contribute or don’t want to start a similar project from scratch.
- OpenGL ES 2.0 API
- Formats: OBJ (wavefront), STL (STereoLithography) & DAE (Collada)
- calculation of normals
- transformations: scaling, rotation, translation
- wireframe & points mode
- bounding box
- polygon with holes
- object picking
- camera support!
- tap to select object
- drag to move camera
- rotate with 2 fingers to rotate camera
- pinch & spread to zoom in/out the camera
- skeletal animations (collada)
- ray collision detection
- stereoscopic 3D
more to come.
|Google Play:||Check if it's there|