comfortably use distributed SNS such as Mastodon, Pleroma, Pixelfed
While Yuito is a Tusky fork, it has various functions that make it even more comfortable to use:
- Simple post field where you can post and send replies while looking at the timeline
- Streaming function that can be set for each timeline. New posts will automatically appear in the timeline. Available on the Home, Local, Union, and List timelines.
- Default tag function that is convenient for watching live programs and participating in the hashtag timeline. You can add the specified character string at the time of posting.
- Communication restriction mode that is nice for mobile networks. You can reduce the number of updates of custom pictograms and timelines, and reduce the amount of communication.
- For compatible instances: Support for citation function. It has a function to display the quoted post on the timeline and a function to post by quoting. Not displayed on non-compliant instances.
- For compatible instances: Support for limited release functions. You can view and post private posts.
- Notification display
- Reactions cannot be added or displayed.
- Ability to search public posts in Notestock
- Show post button on all timelines
- Ability to log in with an access token
- Added settings to increase the number of timeline tabs saved
- Removal of domain blocks: Removed login restrictions for specific domains.
- Changed so that toots can be displayed even for moved accounts
- Display the disclosure range icon on the timeline
- Display instance version information in the drawer
|Google Play:||Check if it's there|