App Manager began by merging the features of App_packages Info (formerly Application Info), ClassyShark3xodus, Activity Launcher and Watt into a single app with material design and dark mode to give a modern look and feel.
- Free and open source
- Material design (and a nice UI)
- No useless permissions requested
- Doesn't connect to the internet (internet permission is required for ADB mode)
- Display as much information as possible in the main window
- Lists activities, broadcast receivers, services, providers, permissions, signatures, shared libraries, etc. of any app
- Launch (exportable) activities, create (customizable) shortcuts
- Block any activities, broadcast receivers, services or providers with native import/export as well as Watt and Blocker import support (requires root)
- Revoke dangerous permissions (requires root/ADB)
- Disable any app ops, therefore any hidden permissions (requires root/ADB)
- Scan for trackers in apps and list (all or only) tracking classes (and their code dump)
- Generate dynamic manifest for any application
- View/edit/delete shared preferences of any app (requires root)
- View/kill/force-stop running apps/process (requires root/ADB)
- View app usage, data usage and app storage info (requires “Usage Access” permission)
- Apk file sharing (hence the use of a provider)
- Clear app data or app cache (requires root/ADB)
- Batch operations: clear app data, disable run in background, disable/kill/uninstall apps
- One-click operations: block ads/tracker components, block components by signature, block multiple app ops
...and other minor features such as installing/uninstalling/updating/enabling/disabling apps, displaying app installation info, opening on F-Droid, Aurora Droid or Aurora Store.
It basically combines the features of 5 or 6 apps that any tech-savvy person needs to use in order to have a life.
See the instructions page within the app for more information on how to use the app.
|Google Play:||Check if it's there|