|Google Play:||Check if it's there|
ZeroNet is an Android Client to ZeroNet Network – offering open, free and uncensorable websites, using Bitcoin cryptography and BitTorrent network. It is uncensored, and works peer-to-peer. A website stays available as long as at least one peer is serving it.
- Real-time updated sites
- Namecoin .bit domains support
- Easy to setup: unpack & run
- Clone websites in one click
- Password-less BIP32 based authorization: Your account is protected by the same cryptography as your Bitcoin wallet
- Built-in SQL server with P2P data synchronization: Allows easier site development and faster page load times
- Anonymity: Full Tor network support with .onion hidden services instead of IPv4 addresses
- TLS encrypted connections
- Automatic uPnP port opening
- Plugin for multiuser (openproxy) support
- Works with any browser/OS
NonFreeDep: The application depends on a non-free application (e.g. Google Maps) - i.e. it requires it to be installed on the device, but does not include it.
NonFreeNet: This application promotes or entirely depends a non-Free network service.