Guitar Songbook is a songs lyrics viewer for Android. It has a transposition tool and automatic scrolling feature for guitarists.
Guitar SongBook highlights chords in lyrics. While displaying songs the screen is always on, so it can be used while playing on guitar. It allows you to transpose the chords to every different key (using transposing panel). The autoscrolling mode scrolls the lyrics automatically with user-defined speed so there is no need to scroll it manually while playing.
The guitar songs database is included and is easily extensible.
- Lyrics viewer
- Chords highlighting
- Chords transposition (to any key)
- Auto scrolling
- Playlists with songs
- Always-on display
- Songs database included
- Songs browser with search engine
- Adding custom songs
- Advanced chords editor
- Chords auto detection
- Scroll speed auto-adjustment
- Font size scaling
- Importing songs from files
- Songs updater
- English (American) / German (European) chords notation support
- Fullscreen mode
- Adding songs to favourites
- Social contributing to songs database
- Screen rotation support
- Displaying random song
- Song context menu actions
- Scroll speed adjustment by volume buttons
- Color scheme selection
- Configurable font typeface
- Setting default chords notation depending on system language
- Hiding particular languages or artists
- Restoring last chords transposing
- Displaying chords among words or at the end of line
- Latest songs list
- History of recently opened songs
NonFreeDep: The application depends on a non-free application (e.g. Google Maps) - i.e. it requires it to be installed on the device, but does not include it.
NonFreeNet: This application promotes or entirely depends a non-Free network service.
Tracking: The application tracks and reports your activity to somewhere – usually either without your consent, or by default (i.e. you’d have to actively disable it). It’s commonly used for when developers obtain crash logs without the user’s consent, or when an app is useless without some kind of authentication.
|Author:||Ireneusz Szulc Development|
|Google Play:||Check if it's there|