Another Term is a local shell terminal emulator with libusb support and a command line tool to interact with the Android environment; enjoy any Linux distribution under PRoot right on your phone: compile, debug, flash and debug MCUs in case your programmer uses libusb (OpenOCD with a wide range of dongles, for example), …
- Local pty, USB and Bluetooth serial (UART) ports, SSH and Telnet support in the same application;
- Adequate screen input methods as long as a terminal requires specific keyboard functions.
- Ability to set fixed screen columns and/or rows numbers.
- Shell tool to interact with the Android environment.
- Supported SSH features: zlib compression, port forwarding, password and public key authentication.
- Builtin screen keyboard and mouse.
- Hardware buttons mapping.
- Different charsets and customizable key mapping support.
For further details, please refer to the documentation.
|Google Play:||Check if it's there|