|Author:||Potesta de Tornaco|
|Google Play:||Check if it's there|
X-APM is an application manager based on the Xposed framework, so it requires root to run. X-APM offers multiple features:
- Application startup verification.
- Verification of recent tasks.
- The most recent task is highlighted by Gaussian blur (algorithm from fastblur).
- Custom validator.
- Break-in snapshot (capture the intruder).
- Fingerprint verification.
- Restrict the reception of boot broadcasts for certain (user-selected) applications.
- Restrict the launch of certain (user-selected) applications (service/broadcast).
Lock screen cleaning:
- Clean the background application after the screen is locked (user can set white list).
Application component control:
- Disable certain (user-selected) components (services/broadcasting) of an application.
Note: This app has reached its EOL and will no longer be updated. It is succeeded by Thanox.