Xposed based Application Manager
X-APM is an application manager based on the Xposed framework, so it requires root to run. X-APM offers multiple features:
- Application startup verification.
- Verification of recent tasks.
- The most recent task is highlighted by Gaussian blur (algorithm from fastblur).
- Custom validator.
- Break-in snapshot (capture the intruder).
- Fingerprint verification.
- Restrict the reception of boot broadcasts for certain (user-selected) applications.
- Restrict the launch of certain (user-selected) applications (service/broadcast).
Lock screen cleaning:
- Clean the background application after the screen is locked (user can set white list).
Application component control:
- Disable certain (user-selected) components (services/broadcasting) of an application.
NoSourceSince: Upstream source for this app is no longer available. Either the app went commercial, the repo was dropped, or it has moved to a location currently unknown to us. This usual means there won't be further updates unless the source reappears.
|Author:||Potesta de Tornaco|
|Google Play:||Check if it's there|