Inspired by the great book Getting Things Done by David Allan. This is a program I wrote because I badly needed it in order to organize my own time. I failed to find anything, on any platform, that satisfied my requirements:
- Preferably Open Source
- Designed after the principles in "Getting Things Done"
- Safe; no unnecessary app privileges, no enforced integration with Google (or any other) services in order to work.
- Fast and efficient to work with
- Safeguards against losing data by accidents in stressful environments (for example by cancelling a half edited task by hitting the Android back button).
- Professionally designed and implemented (I'm just too tired with amateurish implemented "apps").
These requirements became my blueprint when I built VikingGTD. VikingGTD is free of eye candy and animations – but in stead very fast and responsive, also when the number of tasks grows during real use by busy people.
- Any number of actions in one of any number of lists.
- Each action can be configured with when, where, how and at what priority. These parameters can then be used to easily sort trough and re-organize the actions.
- Search in lists and actions.
- Fast access to main functions and frequently used features
- Easy to schedule an action to any time, date, week, month, or year.
- Easy and fast to reschedule one or more actions.
- No built in limitations, no nagging about money,***NO ADS***
- No phone home, sneaking in private data or other misbehaviour.
- Import data from the TaskList app if you already use that to organize your life
- Export to / import from xml on the sdcard for backup and move to other devices.
- Flexible automatic repeat of completed actions for reoccurring tasks
|Google Play:||Check if it's there|