|Author:||Marcel Bokhorst (M66B)|
|Google Play:||Check if it's there|
NetGuard provides simple and advanced ways to block access to the internet - no root required.
Applications and addresses can individually be allowed or denied access to your Wi-Fi and/or mobile connection.
Blocking access to the internet can help:
- reduce your data usage
- save your battery
- increase your privacy
- Simple to use
- No root required
- 100% open source
- No calling home
- No tracking or analytics
- No advertisements
- Actively developed and supported
- Android 5.1 and later supported
- IPv4/IPv6 TCP/UDP supported
- Tethering supported
- Optionally allow when screen on
- Optionally block when roaming
- Optionally block system applications
- Optionally notify when an application accesses the internet
- Optionally record network usage per application per address
- Material design theme with light and dark theme
- Log all outgoing traffic; search and filter access attempts; export PCAP files to analyze traffic
- Allow/block individual addresses per application
- New application notifications; configure NetGuard directly from the notification
- Display network speed graph in a status bar notification
- Select from five additional themes in both light and dark version
There is no other no-root firewall offering all these features.
If you have a question or problem, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you like to help people less fluent in English, you can help translate NetGuard in your language
If you like to test new features, you can participate in the test program
All required permissions are described here
NonFreeDep: The application depends on a non-free application (e.g. Google Maps) - i.e. it requires it to be installed on the device, but does not include it.
NonFreeNet: This application promotes or entirely depends a non-Free network service.