The TUM Campus Apps is being developed by students and volunteers. It can be used on both smartphones and tablets and offers the following features to help you through your daily university life:
- Lecture appointments
- News from organizations relevant to the TU Munich
- Information about events and TU Film tickets
- Cafeteria menus
- MVV departure times
- Campus maps
- Find study rooms
... and more!
The app is intended for both students and employees!
Developers and other involved people: CONTRIBUTORS.md
Support: https://www.facebook.com/TUMCampus / firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: This is not an official app of the TU Munich and there is consequentially no official support or liability.
Permissions and what they are used for:
- Location services: so we can show you nearest Cafeteria / MVV departures
- Calendar access: to sync your lecture calendar with your local calendar
- Contacts: so you can add people from the person search to your address book
- Detailed WiFi information: so we can help you set up eduroam access
- Camera: so you can join chat rooms by scanning a QR code and add images to the feedback form
- Storage: to provide offline access and faster loading
- Disable sleep mode: to receive messages when the display is turned off
NonFreeDep: The application depends on a non-free application (e.g. Google Maps) - i.e. it requires it to be installed on the device, but does not include it.
NonFreeNet: This application promotes or entirely depends a non-Free network service.
Tracking: The application tracks and reports your activity to somewhere – usually either without your consent, or by default (i.e. you’d have to actively disable it). It’s commonly used for when developers obtain crash logs without the user’s consent, or when an app is useless without some kind of authentication.
|Categories:||Science & Education, Food|
|Google Play:||Check if it's there|