|Google Play:||Check if it's there|
YAVP is not meant to compete with any of the big players like VLC or MX Player. That being said, here are some reasons you might want ot use YAVP:
- YAVP is fully Open Source
- YAVP will (and cannot) spy on you!
- YAVP is completely free without Ads
- YAVP will play most Video and Audio Files aswell as Online Streams
- Modern and Intuitive User Interface with Swipe Gestures for Volume & Brightness
- Resume where I left- Feature (if the App should crash, you can just resume watching with the press of a button)
- Anime upscaling and enhancing using Anime4K (YAVP is currently the only Video Player for Android that supports this)
What Permissions Does YAVP Actually Need?
Obviously, YAVP cannot function without having any permissions. This are all permissions YAVP requires:
- INTERNET - To connect to the Internet and stream videos
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - To play local files (this permission is actually disabled by default and is only requested when needed.)
- MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS - To adjust the volume with swipe gestures