AndroVDR is an Android application to control the Linux based VDR.
- remote control
- views for channels, timer, recordings, EPG
- search in EPG (epgsearch plugin in VDR required)
- display channel logos (not included)
- adjustable text size
- 2 different layouts
- 1 additional, user definable, layout
- layout change by "swipe" (Android 2.1)
- control with gestures
- volume control with HW-Keys
- control multiple VDR’s
- SSH tunneled connection over internet
- WOL over WLAN or internet (long click on power-on)
- Live TV, needs streamdev server and an external player, such as VPlayer
Note: This is a fork of the original app (were development stopped at v1.5 in 2012). It contains some adjustments to make the app working again with CM13+ (see this Forum thread) – and currently it seems to work at least up to Android 8.
Though being a bit old, it seems to be in high demand and favored over newer apps, so I’ve made the exception to add it to this repo nevertheless, on special request by @STP_KITT.
|Google Play:||Check if it's there|