This is the companion (and installer) app for Dashboard for the Pebble smartwatch family.
All toggles can be re-ordered using the Android app. You can also schedule a toggle to occur at regular intervals using the Pebble SDK Wakeup API by using the Events screen.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission. This is used to enable the ability to lock the phone from your Pebble watch.
Using this app you can control:
- 3G/4G Data (requires root)
- Ringer mode
- Auto Sync
- Wi-Fi Access Point (Tethering) mode
- 'Find phone' sound
- Lock Screen (after granting Device Admin status)
- Auto brightness
You can also view:
- GSM Network name
- GSM signal strength
- Wifi Network Name
- Phone battery level
- Phone free space
- Notification when the phone has fully charged
- Quick start to a toggle of your choice
- Location permission is requested related to making Hotspot toggle work on newer Android versions (if you don’t need that feature, just revoke/not-grant location if you want). This is also what draws in GMS and causes the NonFreeDep AntiFeature.
- INTERNET is used for fetching the text in the 'Developer News' card on the main screen
NonFreeDep: The application depends on a non-free application (e.g. Google Maps) - i.e. it requires it to be installed on the device, but does not include it.
|Google Play:||Check if it's there|