EnRecipes is an open source, privacy-friendly digital cookbook that lets you create, manage and share your recipes.
- Create recipes quickly
- Add photo, notes and combinations to your recipes
- Organise your recipes by cuisine, category and tags
- Mark recipes as favourites and add them to your Try Later list
- Quickly search for recipes by title or ingredient
- Scale your recipe ingredients to serve more or less people
- Get notified of the last time you tried a recipe
- Share your recipe to anyone by any means as a nicely formatted message. You can share the recipe photo too.
- Shake device to view random recipe
- Create meal plans
- Import/Export recipes
- Light & Dark theme
- 100% free and open-source
- Private by Design
- No annoying ads or pop-ups
- No internet access is required and never asks for any unwanted permissions
This app was written in my free time using NativeScript-Vue. I would like to thank all those people who helped me understand the concepts during the process and my special thanks to the NativeScript team and the community. I also would like to thank the members of the Telegram EnRecipes group for contributing their ideas for this project.
|Author:||Vishnu Raghav B|
|Google Play:||Check if it's there|