DAWebmail is an application developed for Zimbra Webmail users. This is the first exclusive Zimbra Webmail client for Android - Zimbra doesn’t have an application of its own. It enables you to
- View & Read Webmails - Even when offline. All mails are stored locally and can be viewed even when not connected to a network
- Download webmail attachments
- Receive notifications - pull based mechanism, you can set data usage to lower the interval in which network calls are made to check for new webmails
- Send (without attachments), Delete, Multi Delete, Mark as read/unread
- Multiple Accounts - Switch between as many webmail accounts as you have
- A smartbox to view interesting statistics about your webmails.
AntiFeatures: Requires Google Services, uses Firebase, Analytics.
NonFreeDep: The application depends on a non-free application (e.g. Google Maps) - i.e. it requires it to be installed on the device, but does not include it.
NonFreeNet: This application promotes or entirely depends a non-Free network service.
Tracking: The application tracks and reports your activity to somewhere – usually either without your consent, or by default (i.e. you’d have to actively disable it). It’s commonly used for when developers obtain crash logs without the user’s consent, or when an app is useless without some kind of authentication.
|Google Play:||Check if it's there|