The Particulate Matter App
The Particulate Matter App is an app for visualizing and collecting particulate matter data from all over the world! If you got an own sensor, built with the instruction sheet of www.luftdaten.info, you can link it within the app and publish its data to all app users. Even if you don't have access to an own pm sensor, you have the ability to look up the patriculate matter values from every sensor, which is registered in our worldwide network.
- Map of the world with all registered sensors in our network
- Favorize sensors and save them in the category 'My favorites'
- Link your own sensor in the app
- Visualize and analyze every sensor worldwide
- Compare several (up to 15 in cluster mode) sensors in parallel
- Have access to the web version of the app (also on Github)
- Export graphs as well as data records
- Export / backup your favorites and own sensors to a XML file
- Push notification when a pm threshold exceeds
- Push notification on a sensor breakdown
- etc ...
NonFreeDep: The application depends on a non-free application (e.g. Google Maps) - i.e. it requires it to be installed on the device, but does not include it.
NonFreeNet: This application promotes or entirely depends a non-Free network service.
|Categories:||Science & Education|
|Google Play:||Check if it's there|