|Google Play:||Check if it's there|
My Location finds your device's location in the following ways:
- GPS is usually the most accurate method. But a position fix may take some time or may not work at all due to signal loss. Lock GPS feature runs a persistent service to keep connected with the satellites.
You can also see the list of visible satellites with their PRNs (unique identifiers) and SNR (signal quality).
- Network Location Provider uses Wi-Fi or Cellular ids to estimate the location. On the devices with Google Play Services installed, NLP usually uses Google Location Service at backend.
- UnifiedNLP is an open source API which has been used to develop multiple NLP backends (https://github.com/microg/UnifiedNlp/wiki/Backends).
- Location coordinates can be copied to clipboard or opened in a maps app, if installed.
- Clearing A-GPS aiding data is also supported.
My Location is completely free and open-source. No ads, no trackers, no analytics. Source code: https://github.com/mirfatif/MyLocation