handling qBittorrent servers
|Author:||Luis M. Gallardo D.|
|Google Play:||Check if it's there|
Open source application for handling qBittorrent servers (web UI).
- See a two panel view (fragments) for torrent list and details in the same window
- Drawer menu for switching between All, Downloading, Completed, Paused, Active and Inactive torrent list
- Pause or resume all torrents from the selected list
- Auto refresh torrent list after performing an action on a torrent (pause, resume, or delete)
- Add URL directly or by clicking the torrent link on your device’s browser
- Pause, resume, or delete individual torrents with its downloaded data
- Set and save a connection account
Ads: The application contains advertising.
NonFreeDep: The application depends on a non-free application (e.g. Google Maps) - i.e. it requires it to be installed on the device, but does not include it.