handling qBittorrent servers
Open source application for handling qBittorrent servers (web UI).
- See a two panel view (fragments) for torrent list and details in the same window
- Drawer menu for switching between All, Downloading, Completed, Paused, Active and Inactive torrent list
- Pause or resume all torrents from the selected list
- Auto refresh torrent list after performing an action on a torrent (pause, resume, or delete)
- Add URL directly or by clicking the torrent link on your device’s browser
- Pause, resume, or delete individual torrents with its downloaded data
- Set and save a connection account
NonFreeDep: The application depends on a non-free application (e.g. Google Maps) - i.e. it requires it to be installed on the device, but does not include it.
Tracking: The application tracks and reports your activity to somewhere – usually either without your consent, or by default (i.e. you’d have to actively disable it). It’s commonly used for when developers obtain crash logs without the user’s consent, or when an app is useless without some kind of authentication.
|Author:||Luis M. Gallardo D.|
|Google Play:||Check if it's there|