|Categories:||Connectivity, Messaging, Phone & SMS|
|Google Play:||Check if it's there|
SmsCode is a non-xposed version of XposedSmsCode. It can recognize, parse SMS code and copy it to clipboard when a new message arrives, it can also auto-input SMS code.
Attention: This module is suitable for AOSP ROM, it may not work well on other 3rd-party ROM.
- Copy verification code to clipboard when a new message arrives.
- Show toast when a SMS verification code is copied.
- Show notification when code SMS parsed.
- Custom keywords about verification code message (regular expressions allowed).
- Custom SMS code match rules.
- Mark verification code SMS as read (experimental).
- Delete verification SMS when it been extracted successfully (experimental).
- Block code SMS message notification (experimental).
- Auto-input SMS code.
- Various theme color to choose.
NonFreeDep: The application depends on a non-free application (e.g. Google Maps) - i.e. it requires it to be installed on the device, but does not include it.
Tracking: The application tracks and reports your activity to somewhere – usually either without your consent, or by default (i.e. you’d have to actively disable it). It’s commonly used for when developers obtain crash logs without the user’s consent, or when an app is useless without some kind of authentication.