PAssist supports you in providing on-call service in conjunction with an SMS-based alerting system.
The application is automatically activated via defined on-call service events in your calendar and performs the following functions during the on-call duties:
- Triggering of an alarm on the receipt of an SMS from the operations center as well as acknowledgment via SMS after the confirmation of the alarm by the user.
- Monitoring of the phone signal level and notification in case of bad or off signal level.
- Automatically control of the ringtone volume based on your day and night profile.
- Logging of alert incidents with start and end time as well as all associated SMS messages.
- Monitoring and acknowledgment of periodic test alarms for testing the alarm chain from end to end.
Other functions that are available regardless of the current on-call state:
- On-call event calender
- History of all alert incidents
In order to perform the functions of PAssist, PAssist needs to be able to receive and send SMS. As these SMS permissions are no more granted by Google, a compatible SMS adapter is required – S2MSP.
- NonFreeDep: Google Billing Client
- NonFreeNet: Google Billing Client
NonFreeDep: The application depends on a non-free application (e.g. Google Maps) - i.e. it requires it to be installed on the device, but does not include it.
NonFreeNet: This application promotes or entirely depends a non-Free network service.
|Google Play:||Check if it's there|