CryptoBuddy is an Android app that tracks and displays prices, news, charts, markets, and fundamentals of over 1500 crypto currencies! The app is completely open source with NO ADS EVER! It was a labor of love. I have spent months working on it every night after I get home from work and on weekends.
- Displays market cap, volume, percent change, price, and coin image for over 1500 crypto currencies (List is sortable and searchable)
- Users can add favorites to a separate tab so that they can keep a close eye on the currencies they care about
- Displays charts for price over time of each currency at different intervals (Users can drag their fingers across the chart to see the price at a given time, Chart displays data in USD and BTC)
- Statistics about the supply of each currency are displayed on a table under the chart
- Easily navigate directly to the CoinMarketCap page for a currency from right inside the app
- Displays markets for each currency sorted by volume
- Aggregates crypto currency news from many different news sources and displays articles in a clean and aesthetic manner
More details can be found at the project’s Github presence.
ApplicationDebuggable: APK files of this application are compiled for debugging („application-debuggable“). For details, see e.g. What are the security implications of using an app built “for debug”.
|Google Play:||Check if it's there|