APK Explorer & Editor
|Google Play:||Check if it's there|
APK Explorer & Editor (AEE) includes a set of open-source tools mainly designed to explore the contents of an installed application on an Android device. Additionally, AEE offers a feature-rich APK/Split APK's/App bundle installer which allows users to pick and install files from device storage. Please Note: This is the full version of AEE. The Google Play version lacks editing capabilities as well as features such as APK/App Bundle signing.
- A beautifully designed list view of installed applications.
- Explore and navigate through the contents of an installed application.
- Export and easily manage (install, share etc.) APK's/Split APK's into device storage.
- Includes a feature-rich APK/Split APK/App bundle installer (easily pick and install files from device storage)
- Easily extract an app icon by single-clicking on it.
- Provides basic information about important resource files.
- View graphics, texts, binary XML, and many more.
- Save/Export individual resource files to device storage.
- It is also possible to edit text/binary XML files using an in-built text editor (disabled by default in the Settings menu).
- Delete or replaces resources.
- Assemble modified smali files into new classes (.dex).
- Create signed APK's/App Bundles after the above-mentioned processes.
- Resign APK's/bundles with AEE custom key.
- Elegantly designed user interface with an auto-dark/light theme.
- A lot more.