Transmission is a powerful yet extremely lightweight and fast BitTorrent client. It has the features you want from a BitTorrent client: encryption, a web interface, peer exchange, magnet links, DHT, µTP, UPnP and NAT-PMP port forwarding, webseed support, tracker editing, global and per-torrent speed limits, and more.
This application is a port of the Transmission daemon for Android with a few enhancements and additions. The daemon is running in background as an Android service. To communicate with the daemon you may either use the built-in WEB interface or any Transmission remote of choice.
For more information on the Transmission client please refer to the official site of the Transmission Project.
Features of the app:
- Manage downloads directly from the application.
- Multiple watch/download directories.
- Support for HTTP(S)/SOCKS proxy.
- WiFi/Ethernet mode to save on mobile data.
- Allowed WiFi SSIDs - if configured, the service is running only if connected to the specified networks.
- Keep CPU/WiFi awake to complete all downloads before the device goes to sleep.
- Sequential download allows playing media files while downloading.
- Open .torrent files or torrent/magnet URLs and stream the selected files to a media player.
- Builtin UPnP MediaServer. Download media files to a phone/tablet/TV-box and watch on a TV or another UPnP compatible media player connected to the same network.
- M3U playlists for all torrents/folders containing audio/video files. To get the playlist URL - long click on the play icon.
- Alternative web interface - Transmission Web Control
|Google Play:||Check if it's there|