ProtonMail is the world’s largest encrypted email service with millions of users. The ProtonMail secure email app for Android brings easy-to-use email encryption to your mobile device by seamlessly integrating PGP end-to-end encryption. ProtonMail also provides a modern user interface with a full set of innovative features such as customizable swipe gestures and the ability to send expiring emails.
With the ProtonMail app, you can:
- Create a new protonmail.com email address with automatic PGP key creation and management
- Send and receive encrypted emails and attachments automatically
- Set timers for messages to self-destruct after sending
- Quickly organize emails with customizable swipe gestures and labels
- Get push notification of new emails
- Send password protected encrypted emails to non-ProtonMail email addresses
Note: the Tracking AntiFeature here is triggered by the Sentry.io library. ProtonMail self-hosts the server part, so this is no "third-party" tracking you.
NonFreeDep: The application depends on a non-free application (e.g. Google Maps) - i.e. it requires it to be installed on the device, but does not include it.
NonFreeNet: This application promotes or entirely depends a non-Free network service.
Tracking: The application tracks and reports your activity to somewhere – usually either without your consent, or by default (i.e. you’d have to actively disable it). It’s commonly used for when developers obtain crash logs without the user’s consent, or when an app is useless without some kind of authentication.
|Google Play:||Check if it's there|